Hello IMBBians,
Perfumes are a must for most of us. Wearing the right perfume boosts self-confidence. I recently picked up different variants of perfume because, I was looking for something to wear on daily basis for work. While I was shopping, my eyes fell on this beautiful bottle and picked it up for the design. This was a complete blind buy. Today’s review is all about Colors de Benetton Purple Eau de Toilette. Read on to know more.

Price and Quantity:
$24.95 for 50 ml
Product Description:
PURPLE is an extraordinary combination of fresh bergamot and sensual flowers. Together they strengthen the power of femininity and ensure that you shine even more. Colors Purple is Benetton’s perfume for women who know the positive power of diversity and are unafraid to celebrate the union of colors to create a better world. After launching the fragrances Pink and Blue, the Italian fashion house Bennetton unites the best features of both to create this fragrance that is an extraordinary and extremely fresh and sensual flower perfume that enhances the femininity, sophistication and radiance. Colors de Benetton Purple by Benetton is the newest addition to the Colors de Benetton range, which aims to celebrate “diversity, multiculturalism, beauty and optimism”.
Ingredients:

My Experience with Colors de Benetton Purple Eau de Toilette:
The product comes in a sealed purple case. The design of the box is very simple. It is plain with the name of the brand on it. Once you open the box, you will find the perfume bottle inside. The perfume comes in a purple, half-round shaped glass bottle. It is flat where the dispenser is. The spray nozzle is also purple. The cap comes in a metallic purple and fits well. The cap is the logo of the Benetton. The perfume feels like a purple mania. It looks so beautiful when kept on the shelf and I absolutely love the design. Like I said, I picked this perfume only for the design even though there is a saying do not judge a book by its cover.


The perfume was launched in 2017 after the success of Pink and Blue from the range. The product comes in 2 size variants, 50 ml and 80 ml. But, the price difference between them is a little too much and I decided to settle to the smaller one. The dispenser sprays the liquid over a large area and this helps in getting perfume spread over on the skin. The notes of the perfume are as follows:
Top notes: Graperfruit, Bergamot and Neroli
Middle notes: Rose, Jasmine and Freesia
Base notes: Patchouli Leaf, Musk and Praline

When you first apply the perfume, the sweetness of the perfume will hit your nose. You will realize how feminine the fragrance is. The perfume is very floral and the jasmine from the middle note is very dominating. The only top notes I can feel is the freshness of bergamot and is quite citrusy. However, the freshness is very short-lived and the perfume turns floral very soon. You can also get the minty fragrance from the presence of Patchouli but this is only for a few minutes after application. The other dominating note you find is praline. The sweetness of the perfume comes from this note and it is very hard to ignore. While the floral notes are dominating, the bigger part of it is taken over by jasmine. The other floral note that you can get is a faint smell of is rose. You need to really sniff harder to get the smell of rose.

The perfume doesn’t really last long on the skin. The spillage lasts for hardly 30-60 minutes depending on your body heat and for me; I could feel it around the air for not more than 30 minutes after that it was gone. I kept on sniffing my wrist to see if the perfume remained. On my wrists the perfume lasted for around 4 hours and after which it was gone. I could still feel it on my clothes but in my body, there was nothing not even a hint that I had worn it. The smell is amazing and I only wish it lasted a little longer. I need to keep this in my bag for reapplication every 2-3 hours. Overall, it is an amazing fragrance and if you are looking only for the fragrance, you could buy it blindly but, if you are looking for longevity, you can give it a pass. So summing up
Pros of Colors de Benetton Purple Eau de Toilette:
- Beautiful bottle design.
- Travel-friendly.
- Feminine and floral fragrance.
- Dominating jasmine note that smells wonderful.
- Smells fresh.
- Suitable for daily wear.
Cons of Colors de Benetton Purple Eau de Toilette:
- The silage is pretty weak.
- The fragrance stays on the skin for hardly 3 hours and fades away completely.
IMBB Rating: 3.5/5
Would I Recommend Colors de Benetton Purple Eau de Toilette?
If you are looking or amazing floral fragrance, this could be worth a try.
Would I Repurchase Colors de Benetton Purple Eau de Toilette?
No! I do not like the longevity.
Colors de Benetton For Women Eau De Toilette Spray
Hot by United Colors of Benetton For Women
Benetton Playlife Deodorant Spray For Women
United Colors of Benetton Hot Eau de Toilette
Elizabeth Arden’s Red Door Eau De Toilette Spray
The Body Shop Mandarin Orchid Eau De Toilette
Ralph By Ralph Lauren Eau de Toilette
Flower by Kenzo Eau de Toilette
Annick Goutal Petite Cherie Eau de Toilette
Chanel N°19 Eau De Toilette
Dior Addict 2 Eau De Toilette
Dior Poison Eau De Toilette
Nina Ricci L’eau du Temps Eau De Toilette
Coco by Chanel Eau De Toilette
L’Occitane Green Tea Eau de Toilette
United Colors of Benetton Hot Eau de Toilette
The Body Shop Lychee Blossom Eau De Toilette
The post Colors de Benetton Purple Eau de Toilette Review appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.
from Makeupandbeauty.com
0 Comments